The form consists of two parts:
- Part 1 asks for your and the nominee’s personal data as well as the nominee’s eligibility and prominence.
- Part 2 comprises the nomination text, which is divided into scientific achievements of the nominee and the impact the nominee’s work has had on human life and society beyond academia. We ask you to provide sources for all achievements and all examples of impact you mention.
Please read through all parts before filling in this form. If you do not know the answer to a question in Part 1 or 2C or are unsure, please simply state so in the respective field. If you prefer to work offline, you may download this word document to fill in on your computer; however, you will still have to ultimately copy-paste the information back into this online form, as submission is only possible via this form. Please note that only nominations written in English will be accepted. Make sure to submit this form before the submission deadline on 15.04.2021, 11:59 pm. To submit this form click the «submit» button at the very bottom of this page.
Candidates can be nominated by
- members of the Swiss research community, such as:
- active researchers and leading members of universities and research institutions in Switzerland
- members of the Swiss Academies of Arts and Sciences
- members of the national research council of the Swiss National Science Foundation
- representatives of other institutions of Swiss public or private law
- members of the Marcel Benoist foundation board of trustees.
Self nomination is not possible.
Members of the Marcel Benoist board of trustees cannot be nominated.