A) Your Personal Information
B) Personal Information of the Nominee
C) Eligibility of the Nominee
D) Prominence of the Nominee
E) Scientific Achievements
F) Impact beyond Academia
G) Literature References & other Sources
This form contains all information needed to fill it in and no other documents need to be consulted to correctly author a nomination for the Swiss Science Prize Marcel Benoist 2023.
Please read through all parts before filling in this form and note that only nominations written in English will be accepted.
The following form is divided in two main parts:
Part 1: Personal Data, Eligibility and Prominence
A. Your Personal Information
B. Personal Information of the Nominee
C. Eligibility of Nominee
D. Prominence of the Nominee
Part 2: Nomination Text
E. Scientific Achievements
F. Impact beyond Academia
G. Literature References and other Sources of Verification (maximum 10 items can be provided)
For each part, detailed explanations and guidelines are provided. Please fill in the form accordingly.
Please take not of the following:
- Upon clicking on “Start” below, you will gain access to the full nomination form in order to prepare your entry.
- You can navigate from one section of the form to another by clicking on the respective section in the navigation panel on the left side.
- Your entries can be saved by clicking on “Save and continue”. Please be aware that your entries are saved only when the section is filled in completely and you reach the next section of the form by clicking on “Save and continue”.
- The saved entries can be changed until the moment you click on “Submit” at the very end of the form.
- Please be aware that your entries will be lost should you leave the site before having submitted the nomination.
Make sure to submit this form before the submission deadline on 15.03.2023, 11:59 pm.